Sunday, July 24, 2011

My New Keurig

Still getting used to my new Keurig one cup coffee maker. I have to say I love the convenience of using the Keurig. There's no clean up after and it makes things simpler. But I must admit, the coffee is not as delicious as I had hoped. I am still experimenting with different varities to find those that suit my taste.
I like a strong coffee. So far the Keurig does not seem to give that "jolt" I need from a good, bold coffee. Some of the varities, such as the Green Mountain Dark Magic, have almost hit the spot. I just ordered and received more of the Green Mountain Dark Magic and Green Mountain Black Diamond, both "Extra Bold" as Keurig advertises.
I tried the Chocolate Ecstasy hot chocolate. It's ok, but nothing to brag about. I have yet to try the teas. I currently have in my stock the half and half, half black tea and half lemonade, which the sales clerk at Macy's insisted was "out of this world!" I just received Celestial Seasonings Green Tea which I'll soon give a shot.
Overall, the convenience does outweigh the flavor so I am not yet ready to put my Keurig up on EBay! But I'll keep it for now.

2 comments:

Far Skyes said...

this is perfect for people on-the-go, and those who consume 1-2 cups daily. great buy! forget e-bay at the moment...

Anonymous said...

Company debt can be very damaging for any company if not dealt with promptly and correctly. Speak with your experienced Insolvency Auditor who will be happy to answer and address your concerns, 0800 24 0800.
Company Debts