Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

To my millions of readers and adoring fans, I just want to say...Hey! Wait a minute. That was my unbridled imagination getting away!
Actually, to those of you who do pass through, I want to say, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" I have so much to really be thankful for, I don' t know where to begin. I would have to first of all be thankful for my family who I love dearly. For my friends, I am forever grateful. I am thankful for my job, as much as I dislike it at times. I am thankful to be living in a country in which I am able to write such things, especially criticism of our government. For life itself, I am thankful. And my health, which I sometimes take for granted until I see a friend struck down with illness. So...I am just THANKFUL! Pass it along!

3 comments:

Pax Romano said...

I speak for your millions of readers when I say: We are thankful for you!

Enjoy your holiday, sugar....

Karl said...

OH, One of my many million fans! Thanks, Pax. And Happy T-Day to you!

Joe Tornatore said...

and you got to be thankful for being able to bench 500 pounds.