Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally, frost on the pumpkins! Well, that's not exactly frost on those pumpkins, but you get what I mean. I am sitting here at my computer and the temperature here in Mays Landing is 58 degrees F. WOW! Hard to believe that it wouldn't be until October 11th that the temperature would finally get out of the upper 70's to almost 90! I always thought global warming would be good because it would mean our NJ weather would become more Florida-like. However, I find the older I get (not that I'm getting old), the less I like the heat and humidity. I actually like cooler weather now. I am not yet ready for the snow and ice and anything below 50, but I'll take that over 90, hot and humid! We gotta stop global warming because I just might have to move to the Alaska if this keeps up! Believe me, I don't think there's too much to do there! (Where do the gay boys go to dance there)?

2 comments:

mommanator said...

I have 2 nieces living in Alaska- I
will ask them where the guys dance!

Karl said...

HaHa! Probably in some frigid iglo of some old lesbian! Maybe I'll visit there sometime.