Monday, January 01, 2007

NYC Christmas 2006

Took my annual Christmas pilgrimage to NYC this past week. What a fabulous place NYC is anytime, but especially at Christmas. As is customary, I get out of the city before the big New Year's Eve Bash, making only a stop in Times Square to see the NYE preparations. That way I can sit in front of my television watching the party on NYE and say, "I walked there....and there....and there."

Ate at two great restaurants, Geisha, and Tao. Geisha is an satisfies the Japanese desire and Tao the Pan-Asian cuisine. Both were exceptional. Went to two shows, Martin Short, Fame Becomes Me, and The Little Dog Laughed. Totally different, one a musical and the other a play, both were very entertaining.

I LOVE NY!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Joe Tornatore said...

looks splendid.

Karl said...

Spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad you had such a good time!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I've never spent Christmas anywhere except deep in the Hear of Dixie where Christmas is usually spent wondering if the chickens laid the night before. Does look deee-gorgeous though as does the tradition. See you at Pax Romano's at some point, guy!