Monday, May 25, 2009

Lest We Forget

I'm so glad George W. Bush is out of office! He had to have been one of the worst presidents of our time! I wish Dick Cheney would shut up! I don't really like Republicans in general! I am proud to be GAY!

All the things I said above, and many other rights and freedoms I have, are mine because of the sacrifice of many men and women throughout history. I am in no way a war-monger! I hate war! It should be avoided at all cost! However, there are sometimes it's necessary because there are simply put, evil people in the world!

Thank you Men and Women of our military. Thanks for the service you provide! Thanks for putting aside your own well-being, and that of your families, so that I can live freely! Thank you even when you go to conflicts that are not just, but you go because of your service!

Thank you.

No comments: